Writing is crystalized thinking.
He is likely to read this article and will notice the infelicities, the stray words, the unnecessary punctuation, the galumphing syntax, the desperate metaphors, and the sentences that wander into the woods. “They’re paying you by the comma?” McPhee might write in the margin after reading the foregoing sentence.
- Productivity A-Z Cheatsheet
- Execution is easy. Ideas are everything
- How to read higher quality books
- Invest in things that can eliminate friction
- Practice digital reset
- Prime advice for young hackers
- Share the obvious
- Become a strategic genius
- You should work with your garage door up
- Creativity unlocking experiments
- Googling is a skill
- On dexterity
- A Hannibalistic approach to life
- Silicon vs. Biological: A Balanced Look at Artificial and Human Intelligence
- Become a specialized generalist
- We need more information literacy
- The Consumer and the Maker
- Find time to write and reflect
- Books are Tweets
- Culture is brainwashing you
- Why more choice makes you unhappy
- Hacker Culture in the 1800s
under migration. update soon!
Let’s see if this works.